Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Introduction: The Answerman, Enyce

     Welcome, to the darkness and despair that is found deep inside the mind of a madman. My name is Enyce, the Answerman. I am a "nyce" guy, and I know I always will be. And the "Y", well, it represents the word why, or even why not, question everything, especially authority. And "answerman"? Well, I am certainly not claiming to have all of the answers, but I do have all the right questions and I am seeking all the answers. I am crazy, or so they say I am. But then again, I don't believe anything they say. And that is what brings me here. I am just a man, trying to figure it all out. The meaning of life, why am I here, my place in the universe. I had hoped that social networks like myspace/facebook would become an avenue for the sharing of ideas and knowledge in regards to things that matter in life, like religion and politics. Sadly those sites are nothing more than hook up hotlines and showrooms of shallowness. My rants and raves were either ill received or completely unnoticed. "Don't give advice, the wise don't need it, and fools won't heed it". Fair enough. I don't wish to ruffle any feathers, nor turn any more friends into enemies. But I do need to vent. I do need these thoughts out of my head and into a place where maybe one day they will be useful, even if just for a laugh. Be forewarned, I do not sugarcoat, nor beat around the bush. I am rough, rugged, and raw and some may say vulgar. But to me, anyone who finds words to be vulgar needs to remove their rose colored glasses and accept that it is our world that is truly vulgar. So, without any further adieu, time to rock out with my cock out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment